At the time Georgia was in the midst of having her knitted zombies featured in Stuffed Magazine.
Since that time I learned that she was working with her daughter Haylee on a new project. Zombie and Squatchie Knitting Pattern Kits.
We met in google hangouts to talk about
- how they came up with the idea for Pattern Kits.
- what its like working as a Mother Daughter team in a small creative business.
- the social marketing avenues they use
- selling on Amazon versus Etsy
- how they put aside work to have fun
Speaking of getting started... The New and Improved GlassEyesOnLine.com Store goes live on Wednesday.
Listen in to our Hangout above where I tell Georgia & Haylee about another unadvertised promotion for our customers that starts when we go live!